CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Did you eat your Frog?


Catchy title right? This all stems from the fact that I consider myself the "Queen of Procrastination", but they say the first step to getting better is admitting the problem and believe me I know I have a problem. I've been on a long journey to try to help myself with this problem and that led me to this book titled "Eat that Frog" , 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time!



Here's a short introduction to the book Preface

The Truth about frogs
Mark Twain once said,that if the first thing you do each morning is eat a live frog, you can go through the day with the satisfaction of knowing that its probably the worst thing you'll have to do all day!

Your frog is your most biggest task, its the one your most likely to procrastinate on, even dread. Yet its also the one task that can have the greatest positive impact on your life and create positive results immediately!

Then today I found an iPhone app (that's where I took the above information) for my iphone entitled "Eat that Frog", I swear there's an iPhone app for everything now!

So my biggest frog I need to swallow everyday that I KNOW is going to have the biggest impact on my life is exercising, so I'm just going to swallow that frog first thing in the morning and get it over with! What's your frog? I challenge you to think about your frogs and Eat them right way each day!

2 Post Comment:

:Jayne said...

I think I may have to read that book. Lately my frog has been "what to wear to work". It seems once I get that decision made, I can get out of bed and the rest of the day is easy.
So maybe my frog I need to eat is to go clothes shopping for fall clothes, so my decision is easier in the morning and the frog easy to swallow!

Ginni C. said...

Very interesting ... I may have to look for that book. I too, am a procrastinator .... way more than I'd like to admit!!