CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Imikimi

Weird name, but awesome app! I can't even tell you how many photo editing apps I have on my iphone, but I can tell you this . . . I have the most fun with Imikimi! Its a .99 app and worth every penny! I love all the different ways you can share your creations . . . email, mms, facebook, and twitter! Go here and check out there Video telling you all about it! Make sure you click the "Full Imikimi" video icon right above the player and watch that one too! Here's on I made for my sweetie who's out of town, I texted it to him.




This is a screen shot from my phone


Oh, and don't be sad even if you don't have an Iphone you can install the Imikimi plug-in on your computer and upload your photo's edit and share them!

0 Post Comment: