CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bachelor Spoiler OMG!

This is a BIG SPOILER beware!!!!

Have you all heard of this guy Reality Steve? He's got a blog, a man after my own heart, a man that loves reality TV, I wonder if he's gay? OK, enough with the stereotyping, Go watch his videos!
If you never saw my original post about the bachelor spoiler then go here first and read!

So turns out I was right but oh SO wrong! Turns out Jason does pick Melissa but changes his mind and then goes back to Molly! That's what all the hullabaloo is about.

Check out these two videos that Reality Steve posted about the whole mess!

*as always you may want to scroll all the way down and pause the music on my page first*




Very Interesting!



By the way . . . . I don't think He's gay!



If you want to read more check out Reality Steve's Blog

0 Post Comment: