CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long Weekend

Ok, so on Thursday Cathy picked me up and we headed up to Oleana State park to Hilltop Memories to there annual Winter Retreat. Most stayed at the park in cabins (no heat) which is nice if you like that sorta of thing, but I prefer a hotel :-) Now don't get me wrong I can camp with the best of them but I don't like to combine my hobbies (camping and scrapbooking). Did alot of socializing but got alot of scrapping done too, some of you might be amazed at this!

So while I was off in the woods scrapping Jerry and the kids flew up north toRiver Ranch and met his buddy Dean and his family there. From what I hear they had a really good time, they went to a car show and a Rodeo. JJ caught a huge catfish and wouldn't ya know no one got a picture. Jerry said Tre was excellent at shooting the bow and arrow's, they nicknamed him Robin Hood. Summer became a real cowgirl, rode a horse and even went two-stepping! I hate I missed it, Jerry promised he would take me!
Jerry took this picture out the side window of his plane

Pictures of Jerry and the kid's trip to River Ranch




Pictures of me on my Hilltop Winter Retreat

0 Post Comment: