CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas




We had a great christmas, everyone got what they wanted Santa (AKA Jerry) got me everything I wanted and some things I forgot I wanted and things he thought I'd want! Its a tradition even though the kids know Santa isn't real that the presents santa bring are set out around the tree unwrapped Christmas morning, So Christmas Eve we set out Santa's gifts after the kids went to bed . . . Well Christmas morning when I came down the steps long and behold there were my bowflex weights and a stand I wanted under the tree! I don't know how Jerry pulled it off he must of gotten back up after I was asleep!
Sorry for the blurry pictures I was too lazy to go get my tripod when I snapped these pictures with no flash. So back to Christmas, At the last minute we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Universal Studios in Orlando, go to the parks and take the kids to see the blue men group, Me and Jerry have already seen the show in Vegas but the kids weren't with us. And let me just say if you haven't seen the blue man group they are awesome, I wasn't too thrilled to go see them in Vegas, Jerry's idea but I was so glad he talked me into it, its nothing like you woud think. So we printed out the confirmation receipts and we folded them up and put them in the kids stockings, so that was a nice surprise for them.

0 Post Comment: